0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. An information ecology can be understood as:
2.There is an ideal mix of technologies that works equally well for all learners.
3. The idea of learning experiences design as described in this module is concerned with:
4. A personal learning environment (PLE) can be defined as:
5. The digital ecosystem outlined by Coventry University categorises digital tools and platforms based on:
6. To achieve the highest level of competence outlined by DigiCompEdu, it is expected that teachers will be able to: