0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which body governs the Intellectual Property Rights that apply to your institution:
2. When does a creative work enter into the public domain, and can it be performed or reproduced without acquiring the rights?
3. How many different Creative Commons licenses are there?
4. Are you allowed to copy parts of the code of a software programme and use it in another programming code you are writing yourself?
5. When did copyright first appear as a legal concept?