0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Select the statements which are valid for a complete definition of the internationalisation of the curriculum:
2. Which of the following statements are requirements to ensure an effective virtual mobility experience?
3. Determine whether this statement is true or false:
Digital credentials contribute to the recognition of acquired knowledge and skills and attitudes developed during the mobility experiences
4. Determine whether the following statement is true of false:
Internationalisation is a mean to improve the quality of teaching and a revenue stream
5. What of the following statements is a type of collaboration to ensure internationalisation of the curriculum?